What is Ozone ?
Ozone O3 an unstable gas formed by combining three atoms of oxygen. Ozone is produced when oxygen module O2 are split into two oxygen atoms (2O) and then oxygen atom combines with remaining oxygen molecule forming Ozone; obviously, three atoms of oxygen together combine to form Ozone.
In nature, Ozone can be naturally produced from oxygen by the action of ultraviolet rays from the sun appering in ozonoshere and by lighting during thunderstorm.
Nowadays, Ozone is commercially produced by copying the phenomenon in high voltage system called "Corona Discharge" where oxygen molecules around conductor of high voltage system are broken to be oxygen atoms by high electrical field density. Consequently, Ozones are created by the combination of oxygen molecules and atoms.
What are the applications of Ozone system ?
Ozone is the terrific oxidaton agent filled in water where water treatment is neccessary, so it has achieved for many application as following :
- Farming :
Increasing oxygen to water, removing poisonous substances and increasing productivity
- Food Cleaning :
Washing meat and vegetable by ozonated water it makes more dense and kills bacteria and viruses
- Ozone is the best solution to mitigate bacteria and viruses in water before supplying into pools
- Instead of chemical generally used for water treatment
- Less chemical and steam
- Go in deep to the pores of clothing
- No scale. sludge and slime built up
- No chemicals required
- Low maintenance cost
- Corrosion protection
- Biological growth protection
Ozone for Waste Water Treatment
- Reducing sludge up to 50%
- Increasing the Filter efficiency
- Reducing BOD and COD up to 90%
- Oxidizing heavy metal
- Enriching water with the high amount of Oxigen which is essential for cells and blood in the human body
- Mitigating bacteria and viruses
- A new process for safe and healthy food processing
- Excellent for ocean vessels and fishery which chemical is avoided
What are the benefits of ozone system ?
- Water saving by reduce of blow-down water
- Electricity saving by operating chiller with clean condenser
- Mitigating bacteria, viruses and mold causing biofilm and Legionnaire's disease
- Biological control mitigating scale, slime and sludge
- Corrosion reduction from biofilm
- Environment conservation by aavoiding chemical usage
- Low maintenance cost from cleaning of condenser, basin and filling
- Production loss reduction during maintenance
ECONOWATT provided dynamic ozone mixing system up to 70% mixing efficiency. There are two difference types of ECONOWATT ozone generator, which are mainly the indoor and outdoor housings. The generator case has been designed by using stainless steel and/or adding epoxy coated color. Thank to the new dynamic mixing system ECONOWATT ozone system is lower in weight and smaller in size when compared to conventional mixing system. The ozone generator is built-in special design micro-processor unit, named Maximum Performance Control Unit (MPCU), to control the overall generator performance and can send all information via GPRS technology for better maintenance.When using ECONOWATT ozone system in cooling tower user can benefit from water saving by reduction of blow-down water, electricity saving by operating chiller with clean condenser, low maintenance cost from cleaning of condenser, basin and filling, production loss reduction during maintenance.